- What if the World Went Vegetarian?
Have you ever thought of a life without meat, milk, honey, and other animal-sourced products? According to environmentalists and researchers, going...NatureNovember 10, 2020
- What the World will Look like if all the Ice Melted?
It has been known that the global sea levels are on the rise at a rapid rate, courtesy of global warming....EnvironmentNovember 3, 2020
- Architectural Styles from the Antiquity to the Present Day
Different eras have seen different architectural symphonies. The use of technology, geometry, design, and materials are notable characteristics of each architectural...HistoryOctober 27, 2020
- 5G is here to stay, not to kill
Facts are facts whether people want to accept them or ignore them. Martin Luther King Jr.stated, “Nothing in the world is...TechOctober 20, 2020
- Superfetation: Getting pregnant during a pregnancy
Superfetation happens when a woman conceives another child while already pregnant. Usually, a woman’s body stops releasing eggs once she’s pregnant...NatureOctober 12, 2020
- The Butterfly Effect: Small Actions, Larger Consequences
The concept of the butterfly effect seems to be a bit of a stretch to most people, and that’s sad (maybe...ScienceOctober 6, 2020
- What If The Earth Stopped Spinning?
As we go through the hustle and bustle of each day, engaging in one activity or the other to make ends...SpaceSeptember 29, 2020
- A Robot Sloth To Rescue the Environment
Slowness and laziness become an added value, if you have to move around leaving the forest animals undisturbed, while saving energy....EnvironmentSeptember 22, 2020
- Who Were the First Conspiracy Theorists in History?
Conspiracy theories are not new: the twentieth century has known horrendous crimes justified by alleged plots, but the historical origins of...HistorySeptember 16, 2020
- The Most Ancient Traces Of Homo Sapiens In Europe
The appearance of homo sapiens in Europe seems to have occurred 210,000 years ago, which is more or less 160,000 years...HistorySeptember 8, 2020