- What’s New on Amazon Prime?
With the lockdown in full swing, it is clear that Amazon Prime and other streaming platforms are working round the clock...Products and GadgetsMay 11, 2020
- AstraZeneca gets Approval for Lung Cancer Treatment
In a landmark decision, AstraZeneca’s fight to create a lung cancer treatment received a huge boost thanks to FDA approval. The...FutureMay 8, 2020
- What are Global Temperatures and How do They Affect us?
Global temperatures have been on the rise since humanity entered the Industrial Age but the impact cannot be bigger than it...EnvironmentMay 1, 2020
- What is the Ozone layer Repairing?
The ozone is the only defence our planet has when it comes to filtering out radiation from the sun that can...EnvironmentApril 24, 2020
- Tesla Model Y to Shake Things up a Little?
Amid a significant drop in demand, Tesla has alerted those who have made the Model Y rear-wheel drive reservations, to get...TechApril 16, 2020
- Those Microbes Living on our Tongues
These tiny microscopic organisms are everywhere and reside in our mouths. According to a new study, there is a certain kind...EnvironmentApril 8, 2020
- The lowdown on coronavirus vaccine
As the novel coronavirus strain wreaks havoc wherever it lands, great minds from all across the globe have been working tirelessly...FutureApril 5, 2020
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Replacing Teachers with Robots
For decades, people have been anticipating the entrance of robots into everyday life. Now, in 2020, this is anticipation that is...FutureMarch 27, 2020
- A Brief History of Nintendo’s Weirdly Imaginative Creations
Nintendo has long been known for its creativity. From unusual games with unique plot twists to peculiar gaming devices and accessories,...Products and GadgetsMarch 20, 2020
- Corona Impacts Reaches Arctic
After wreaking havoc in China, the Middle East and spreading in Europe, coronavirus has now made a huge impact on a...EnvironmentMarch 15, 2020