All posts tagged "Health"
- Control Insulin Production With Wearables Such As Smartwatches
We live in a time where human beings are leveraging the advancement of technology to get quick solutions to certain problems....HealthSeptember 15, 2021
- How Movement Affects Your Feelings and Thoughts
Recent studies indicate that exercise has a stronger link to the brain than most people realize. As a species, we’ve masterfully...HealthJuly 20, 2021
- For The Good Of Science
Many say that the next generation is young adults in our world today. But, they are currently the present, as they...ScienceMarch 23, 2021
- What if the World Went Vegetarian?
Have you ever thought of a life without meat, milk, honey, and other animal-sourced products? According to environmentalists and researchers, going...NatureNovember 10, 2020
- Superfetation: Getting pregnant during a pregnancy
Superfetation happens when a woman conceives another child while already pregnant. Usually, a woman’s body stops releasing eggs once she’s pregnant...NatureOctober 12, 2020
- Did You Know That Women’s Voice Changes During Their Menstrual Cycle?
Many legends and pseudo-scientific facts about menstruations have been fed to us during the years, but many of them are simply...ScienceAugust 11, 2020
- Google Plays its Part in the Midst of Coronavirus Epidemic
In a bid to do its part to ease the crisis that has besieged the globe due to the novel COVID-19,...TechMarch 12, 2020