All posts tagged "featured"
- Electric Cars Will Take Over Sooner Than Expected
Electric vehicle sales are rising, and experts believe it may surpass petrol and diesel cars sooner than expected. Are you ready...Electric carsMay 11, 2022
- The Science Behind How We Acquire Language
The ability of humans to decode meanings from language has been amazing. Within a split second, we can produce meaning to...BrainMay 4, 2022
- Carbon Dioxide Levels Reaches A Concerning Level
Scientists have expressed worry about the high level of heat-trapping gasses like carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. According to them, carbon...Climate changeApril 27, 2022
- 45 Plants Showing Off Mother Nature’s Perfect Sense Of Symmetry And Geometry
From animals to plants, the natural world is a near boundless source of fascinating and marvelous specimens. Because of this, it...NatureApril 25, 2022
- ANOM: The Messaging App Helps Arrest Hundreds
An FBI-run encrypted messaging app called ANOM recently helped to arrest over 800 criminals across 18 different countries. The app allowed...CrimeApril 20, 2022
- Gay Couple Wash Their House In Pride Colors
The town of Racine’s homeowner’s association had recently restricted displaying flags outside homes. They did this to avoid friction forming between...Pride monthApril 13, 2022
- How Did Processed Foods Get So Unhealthy?
Food processing was an essential part of our evolution, and without these discoveries, we would likely not have reached the point...FoodApril 6, 2022
- Life Finds A Way: 45 Extinct Creatures Brought To Life Through Art
Dinosaurs have entertained humans of all ages for decades, if not centuries. Part of their continual and everlasting appeal lies in...DinosaursApril 5, 2022
- E-bikes – Are They Worth It? Some Say, Absolutely!
Gregory Maassen is a Dutchman who loves cycling. Having moved to Washington DC, he found that the hills there were just...BikesMarch 30, 2022
- The Sustainable Lifestyle Of Amazon Dwellers
Scientists in Peru have been studying the soil levels of the Amazon forests to find microscopic fossil evidence of human impact....NatureMarch 23, 2022