All posts tagged "2020"
- AstraZeneca gets Approval for Lung Cancer Treatment
In a landmark decision, AstraZeneca’s fight to create a lung cancer treatment received a huge boost thanks to FDA approval. The...FutureMay 8, 2020
- What is the Ozone layer Repairing?
The ozone is the only defence our planet has when it comes to filtering out radiation from the sun that can...EnvironmentApril 24, 2020
- The lowdown on coronavirus vaccine
As the novel coronavirus strain wreaks havoc wherever it lands, great minds from all across the globe have been working tirelessly...FutureApril 5, 2020
- Corona Impacts Reaches Arctic
After wreaking havoc in China, the Middle East and spreading in Europe, coronavirus has now made a huge impact on a...EnvironmentMarch 15, 2020
- Nerve Agent Testing in the Field: Are Mini Chemical Labs the Answer?
Nerve Agent Testing in the Field: Are Mini Chemical Labs the Answer? (Photos from Daniel Ramos, Duncan Kidd, Alexander Andrews) As...TechFebruary 27, 2020
- What and Why is Artificial Intelligence Important
Artificial intelligence or AI for short is one of the subjects of Computer Science. It can be found all around us...FutureJanuary 22, 2020
- Future Healthcare Technologies This Year
The Healthcare industry is constantly evolving alongside technology. Researchers, inventors, and lawmakers are constantly looking forward to new and improved technology...UncategorizedJanuary 15, 2020
- The Problem with Using Disposable Coffee Cups
In a world where we’re encouraged to do our bit for the environment, more of us are beginning to rethink our...EnvironmentDecember 9, 2019
- NBCU Gearing up for Streaming Service Launch
Peacock, the upcoming streaming service owned by NBCU, has already started beefing up its armoury by adding some really good shows...Products and GadgetsNovember 22, 2019