- A Robot Sloth To Rescue the Environment
Slowness and laziness become an added value, if you have to move around leaving the forest animals undisturbed, while saving energy....EnvironmentSeptember 22, 2020
- Who Were the First Conspiracy Theorists in History?
Conspiracy theories are not new: the twentieth century has known horrendous crimes justified by alleged plots, but the historical origins of...HistorySeptember 16, 2020
- The Most Ancient Traces Of Homo Sapiens In Europe
The appearance of homo sapiens in Europe seems to have occurred 210,000 years ago, which is more or less 160,000 years...HistorySeptember 8, 2020
- Oumuama: A Molecular Hydrogen Iceberg
A new, suggestive hypothesis on the chemical composition of the interstellar visitor Oumuamua could explain its strange acceleration. The real nature...SpaceSeptember 2, 2020
- MBOTS: The Robot Translator For Animals
Thanks to special interpreters, fish and bees talk at a distance and find an agreement on how to behave: it happens...ScienceAugust 25, 2020
- 2020 Will Be Worse Than 2019 For the Amazonian Forest
After the fires that devastated the Amazonian forest last year, 2020 threatens to be an even worse year. If the first...EnvironmentAugust 19, 2020
- Did You Know That Women’s Voice Changes During Their Menstrual Cycle?
Many legends and pseudo-scientific facts about menstruations have been fed to us during the years, but many of them are simply...ScienceAugust 11, 2020
- How Many Lions Are There in the World?
The methods used to count lion populations may be wrong. This is supported by a new study, which proposes alternative and...NatureAugust 3, 2020
- What Would Happen If the Earth’s Axis Was Vertical?
The inclination of the Earth’s axis, currently 23° 27′, varies cyclically between 22° 30′ and 24° 30′ within a period of...EnvironmentJuly 28, 2020
- Are There Traces Of Life On Mars?
According to a recent study, some structures observed by NASA’s Curiosity rover are signs of Martian fossil life. The photos show...ScienceJuly 20, 2020
- Cold, Cold Heart: Do Invertebrates Have Feelings?
- This Or That: 4 Look-Alike Animals We Normally Mistake For One Another
- Heat-Driven Photovoltaic Device Shows Energy Efficiency
- New Fermi Arcs Discovered Could Be The Future of Electronics
- How To Get New Image Alerts From The James Webb Space Telescope
- Research Finds Gene Deletion In Cell Clusters Can Decrease Resistance To Drugs
- Slime Robot Can Help Save Lives
- Maglev: The Fastest Train Ever Built
- Why Did The Western Monarch Population Increase Last Year?
- There’s A New Record Set For Solar Cell Efficiency