- Ocean Exploration Technology
The earth is 70% seawater, but only 10-15% of the ocean has been explored. Humanity inescapably depends on the sea, yet...Oceans and seasNovember 24, 2020
- Space Tourism: From Dream to Reality
Space travel is something that we have only seen in sci-fi movies. But this ambitious concept may soon come to reality,...SpaceNovember 17, 2020
- What if the World Went Vegetarian?
Have you ever thought of a life without meat, milk, honey, and other animal-sourced products? According to environmentalists and researchers, going...NatureNovember 10, 2020
- What the World will Look like if all the Ice Melted?
It has been known that the global sea levels are on the rise at a rapid rate, courtesy of global warming....EnvironmentNovember 3, 2020
- Architectural Styles from the Antiquity to the Present Day
Different eras have seen different architectural symphonies. The use of technology, geometry, design, and materials are notable characteristics of each architectural...HistoryOctober 27, 2020
- Cold, Cold Heart: Do Invertebrates Have Feelings?
- This Or That: 4 Look-Alike Animals We Normally Mistake For One Another
- Heat-Driven Photovoltaic Device Shows Energy Efficiency
- New Fermi Arcs Discovered Could Be The Future of Electronics
- How To Get New Image Alerts From The James Webb Space Telescope
- Research Finds Gene Deletion In Cell Clusters Can Decrease Resistance To Drugs
- Slime Robot Can Help Save Lives
- Maglev: The Fastest Train Ever Built
- Why Did The Western Monarch Population Increase Last Year?
- There’s A New Record Set For Solar Cell Efficiency